We take your privacy seriously. We will never rent, sell, share or give away your personal information. We protect your information as much as we can and the following shows our commitment to you and your right to privacy.
However, this is where we collect your information and how we use it:
On our Application or site we have various places where we ask for information, such as our contact us form or feedback. These forms will send information to us and sometimes this means providing contact information, such as your email address. This information is only used to contact you if you have requested a response from us.
Metadata is data collected and used by us to facilitate the understanding, characteristics, and management of data arising out of or relating to the Spice Labs Application or Web , to facilitate and monitor system usage and, in certain instances, for fraud prevention and other services. Some examples of information and metadata that Spice Labs may collect and analyze include, without limitation, (i) device properties, including, but not limited to IP address, Media Access Control (MAC) address and unique device identifier or other persistent or non-persistent device identifier (Device ID); (ii) device software platform and firmware; (iii) mobile phone carrier; (iv) geographical data such as zip code, area code and coarse location; (v) game progress, time used playing, score and achievements; (vi) other non-personal data as reasonably the full Uniform Resource Locator (URL) click sequence to, through, and from the Spice Labs Website or App including date and time, cookie number and any products, services or features you use or interact with arising out of or in connection with your use of the Spice Labs Website or App
This Application or Website site contains links to other sites. Please note that we are not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites unless they are owned by Spicelabs.
While no security system is completely secure, we and our third party partners and vendors takes appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access or disclosure of the information it collects; this includes, but not limited to, ensuring that all information is disclosed only on a â€œneed to knowâ€ basis. . Pease check the Policies of our third party, List of third party but not limited to Listed:-
We may periodically update this policy without notice. Any change will be effective immediately upon posting on the site.
- Whether the Application(s) collects personally identifiable information;
- first and last name;
- A home or other physical address including street name and name of a city or town;
- Online contact information as defined in this section;
- A screen or user name where it functions in the same manner as online contact information, as defined in this section;
- A telephone number;
- A Social Security number;
- A photograph, video, or audio file where such file contains a child’s image or voice;
- Geo-location information sufficient to identify street name and name of a city or town;
- Whether the Application(s) generates performance reports:
- Yes, it does we collect performance reports from google play itself which lets us know our app downloads and/or ratings across various countries.
- Whether the Application(s) allows the user to make additional purchases from within the application;
- No we do not have any in-App purchases in out app prohibiting kids to make accidental purchases.
- Whether the Application(s) includes any ability to connect with social media sites other than in a designated parental section;
- No, we do not have any links and/or buttons from where kids can be directed to ay social media sites, not even our kids brand “Elemenop” page.
- Whether the Application(s) includes links which take the user outside of the application and into other online spaces;
- Consists of links and pop-up’s promoting our other kids apps on the Game start-up screen i.e.not in the kids play area.
- Whether and how the Application(s) includes advertising networks; and
- our games contain NO ADS. That’s right – unlike most publishers, we do not serve any ads for any products or services (except for our own games, of course).
- Whether the Application(s) utilizes the services of third parties
- we use Flurry’s newly-released Restricted Feature Set functionality (http://support.flurry.com/index.php?title=Analytics/Overview/RestrictedFeatureSet), which prevents Flurry from using your device id for any behavioral targeting.